Tuesday 23 September 2014

Spring playlist 2014

I have been getting a bit bored with all of my old songs so I decided to make a 'Spring playlist 2014'. If you are like me, keep reading and I will show you some of my favourite songs from the last few months.

•I'm ready- AJR
•Geronimo- Sheppard
•Shower- Becky G
•Animals- Martin Garrix
•Please don't say you love me- Gabrielle Aplin
•It's my birthday- Will.i.am & Cody Wise
•Only love can hurt like this- Paloma Faith
• Gone, gone, gone.- Phillip Phillips
•All about that bass- Megan Trainor
•Runaway baby- Bruno Mars
•Ugly heart- G.R.L
•No mediocre- T.I & Iggy Azalea
•Boom clap- Charlie XCX
•Shake it off- Taylor Swift
•Bang bang- Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
•Anaconda- Nicki Minaj
•Cool kids- Echosmith
•Latch- Disclosure & Sam Smith
•Budapest- George Ezra 
(Budapest is my favourite!!!)
  

Add these to your spring playlist and show them off to your friends.

Remember to email me any requests, I will do anything- ebonyotto4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment