Sunday 21 September 2014

My Tumblr Dairy

Well, I have recently found my new obsession. I kind of made it up too- I guess. Anyways, I called it (drum roll please) 'My Tumblr Dairy'. It holds all of my favorite quotes, foods, fashion, pictures and heaps more. It's really easy to make. Here's how......

-go onto tumblr on your computer and also open up aword doc (Or another notes application)
- now open tumblr and look for photos and quotes that catch your eye. 
- copy and paste them on to your word doc, try to fit as many on a page as possible.
- make sure that they are a reasonable size so you can see them
- now print them off
- cut out your pictures and stick them onto some thick paper (thin cardboard)
- that's all

P.S. you may want to do a title page, I will show you mine down below to give you an idea of it. :)) ( the first page is my title page)

Now you can have a book of all the things YOU like.

Hope you liked it! 

Please- if you have any requests of crafts, photography, DIY's, cooking or anything please e-mail me at
ebonyotto4@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment